Monday, October 27, 2014

Birthday Fun, Weekend, & Community


Like always, life has been a busy series of events! Last Tuesday I celebrated my 19th birthday at Purdue. My sweet friends bought me the best gifts specifically aligned to what they know I love/need. From chocolate, to vinyls, to books& coffee, they made my first birthday on campus one to remember. On top of it all,  my boyfriend of four years made a visit just to say happy birthday.
When the anticipated weekend finally drew near, my four friends and I packed our bags to spend the weekend at my room mate's house. We visited a pumpkin patch, went shopping, attended her brother's cross country meet, watched a production of Les Miserable, and ventured to various places in her home town. What an eventful weekend it was!  We surely know how to stuff a great amount of memorable activities in to just a few days. Throughout our time there, Amy's family was such a joy, and they made our time there even greater than I anticipated. I love sharing so many eventful memories with such a great group of girls. They have been my little family away from home as I have been here on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment