Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thanks, Purdue

Due to my busy schedule, I haven't been able to keep everyone updated as frequently as I had originally planned. 
Just when I completed my first round of exams here at Purdue, I come back from October break to slay two back to back exams tonight. I may only be a freshman, and these may be the most simple classes I will ever take thanks to the pharmacy curriculum, but juggling the constant cycle of exam after exam on top of affiliating myself with campus is not such an easy task. Although it can be stressful at times, it has been rewarding to learn and grow so much in the fleeting eight weeks that I have spent in College. Venturing away from the small town mentality hasn't been the most comforting experience, but the whirlwind of stress and discomfort seems so minuscule compared to the amount of knowledge that I have gained both in and out of the classroom. My big ten school has already given me such a thought provoking view of what I thought that I knew before. I greatly appreciate my hometown, but I also appreciate the experience that I have been given to study at a school that is already shaping me in to the person I hope to become. 
Stay tuned as I attempt to share more of what's in store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment